Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee board availability

From: Gautier Hattenberger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee board availability
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2015 00:12:23 +0200

Hello,

As Andreas said, the Apogee board is not obsolete at all and we are using it in all our airframes at Enac. Unfortunately, since PPZUAV stopped his business for an undefined period, it is a bit difficult to find suppliers. I'm glad to see someone is manufacturing them again. We are also looking for some other suppliers to make it more easily available. Andreas, do you know from which country droneasy is ? Are they shipping worldwide ?

Regards

Gautier