Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ADC Generic

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] ADC Generic
Date: Mon, 13 Jul 2015 16:16:03 +0200

Hi,

Lisa/M 2 does not have a ADC_11, but you have ADC_1, ADC_2, ADC_3 (and ADC_4, ADC_6 on analog2 where there are leds connected by default).
See https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Lisa/M_v2.0#Pinout

Cheers, Felix

On Mon, Jul 13, 2015 at 3:34 PM, gork <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Felix ,

I am using the following version of paparazzi :
v5.2.2_stable-0-gd6b9f29-dirty

I did as you said in the airframe xml file , tried with the different adc
channel numbers but still giving this error :
<command-line>:0:22: error: 'ADC_11' undeclared (first use in this function)

Thanks,
Gorkem