Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing paparazzi 4.2 on Ubuntu 12.04

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing paparazzi 4.2 on Ubuntu 12.04
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2015 00:28:30 +0200

Hi Michal,

it might have been easier to build a debian package with the symlinks...
In any case, if you would have installed tk-dev, you wouldn't have had to change the makefile...

Also you can simply pass the arg to enable symlinks during install:
make COMPAT_SYMLINK_CREATE=y install

Regarding pcre, you proably need to add some pcre flags, something like
$(shell pcre-config --libs)
See https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/blob/master/sw/logalizer/Makefile#L105

Cheers, Felix