Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Status Problems

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] GPS Status Problems
Date: Tue, 7 Jul 2015 21:14:48 +0200

Hi Meghan,

the status "ALIGN" means that the AHRS is not yet aligned (i.e. it is still initializing).
During this phase it lowpasses the IMU measurements and filters out the data where you were moving the frame.
Once the AHRS is aligned, you are good to go...

What IMU,AHRS are you using? Are you getting IMU measurements?

Cheers, Felix