Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Home mode on takeoff

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Home mode on takeoff
Date: Sun, 7 Jun 2015 15:48:50 +0200

Hi Joseph,

I presume you have read https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Failsafe#Home_mode ?

Regarding the log: without the .data file that contains the actual logged data, the .log file is not really of much use...

Since not all messages come at the same rate, it can sometimes look like the the events have different order at first glance.
e.g. consider the following:
- everything ok
- send current rc status in FBW_STATUS message
- you loose RC and go to HOME mode
- send PPRZ_MODE message that says you are in home mode
- send FBW_STATUS message again that shows that you lost RC

On a sidenote: I also recommend to upgrade to the latest stable version (currently v5.4.2)

Cheers, Felix