Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Shift GPS antenna position

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Shift GPS antenna position
Date: Sun, 31 May 2015 18:40:40 -0400

Hi Gautier,

Yes I think it is the same issue. A few centimeters would be an improvement especially since I am using my system for mapping.

Thanks,
Joseph

On Sun, May 31, 2015 at 8:21 AM, Gautier Hattenberger <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

Is it something related to this issue: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/issues/1060
If yes, it is not implemented yet, then.

Are a few centimeters really a big issue in your case ?

Gautier