[Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi to Parrot Rolling Spider?

From: Bart Remes
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi to Parrot Rolling Spider?
Date: Mon, 4 May 2015 14:23:11 +0200

Hi,

We have some preliminary implementation (and flights) of paparazzi in the rolling spider.
We first focusing on finalizing the ppz implementation on the Bebop.

If you are willing to help with the implementation of paparazzi in parrot Linux equipped robots, and test things out pleas let me know by replying to this mail.
specify your skills, so we can make a nice parrot dev team.

kind regards Bart Remes