Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lia 1.1 w/ Aspirin 2.2 - AP Failure Problems

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lia 1.1 w/ Aspirin 2.2 - AP Failure Problems
Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 17:22:53 +0200

If you want to use the stable version, I would recommend to use the latest v5.4...

On Thu, Apr 23, 2015 at 11:57 PM, <address@hidden> wrote:
Hey Felix,

Thanks for the prompt reply.

For the moment we have rolled back to the 5.2 release with a successful
flight yesterday. We may experiment with master again in the near future,
so thank you for getting that patch committed.

Thanks again,
Hunter