Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proximity sensors

From: alonso acuña
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Proximity sensors
Date: Tue, 21 Apr 2015 07:55:15 -0600

Be aware of problems users are having with the Pulsedlight laser distance sensor
https://forum.pjrc.com/threads/28036-Translating-Lidar-Lite-I2C-example-to-Teensy/page5

On Mar 12, 2015 10:14 AM, "Michal Podhradsky" <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi, it has a range up to 10cm so I am not sure how useful for a flight it would be.
This seems to be a much better solution: http://pulsedlight3d.com/
Regards