Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Does lisa_m_2.0 support Futaba R2008SB receiver?

From: Christophe De Wagter
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Does lisa_m_2.0 support Futaba R2008SB receiver?
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2015 11:04:54 +0200

SBUS is supported: the software side is easy with the sbus radio_control subsystem.

However: the hardware part is more tricky: sbus is an INVERTED UART. You must hardware invert the signal before it enters the uart of the lisa-s: e.g. run it through an Inverting Schmitt Trigger. (beware that the baudrate is quite high so mosfet inverters can be too slow if large resistors are used).

-Christophe