[Paparazzi-devel] solving vibration problem using better sensors?

From: John-papa
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] solving vibration problem using better sensors?
Date: Fri, 10 Apr 2015 00:10:32 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,
I was experiencing some problems regarding vibrations in my ground tests
using an Apogee v1.00 board on a 20 cc gasoline engine fixed wing.  The IMU
drifts away after a specific amount of time and the attitude diverges. It is
certainly due to vibrations.
My question is that is it possible to get more time before AHRS values
diverge with better grade accel/gyro sensors such as Analog Device brand?
replacing the sensors with better grade MEMs sensors help?
Thank you in advance,
John