Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M Servo 7 - 8

From: Görkem Bam
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa M Servo 7 - 8
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 13:16:24 +0300

Hello Felix

I added it to lisa_m2_pwmspectrum xml in the paparazzi 5.4 , in the subsystem actuators type pwm.

Thanks

31 Mar 2015 12:30 tarihinde "Felix Ruess" <address@hidden> yazdı:
Hi Görkem,

you added it to the firmware section?

Cheers, Felix

On Tue, Mar 31, 2015 at 10:27 AM, gork <address@hidden> wrote:
Hello ,

I am beginner in the paparazzi and trying to use servos 7 and 8 instead of
i2c. Added <define name="USE_SERVOS_7AND8> command in the airframe xml but
still get no pwm on the pins. What would you suggest me?

Thanks a lot
Görkem