Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Black Magic Probe: Why two ttyACM* devices?

From: Simon Liebold
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Black Magic Probe: Why two ttyACM* devices?
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:02:32 +0200

Michal, Felix, thanks. That did help.

I preconfigured it into my airframe file, so that I can use the "Default" flash mode:
<firmware name="rotocraft">
    <configure name="FLASH_MODE" value="SWD"/>
    <configure name="BMP_PORT" value="/dev/serial/by-id/usb-Black_Sphere_Technologies_Black_Magic_Probe_E3C1A9DD-if00"/>
</firmware>
(Not sure if the serial E3C1A9DD from above example will work for everyone.)

Waiting for the storms to calm down to do more test flying:
Simon