Re: [Paparazzi-devel] one rotor speed is slower than the other three rot

From: Eltonwu
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] one rotor speed is slower than the other three rotors
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 18:16:38 -0700 (MST)

I met this problem before. There are some possible reason:

1. your imu is not calibrated well. You can check it in PFD tab in GCS

2. your ESCs is not cailbrated, it means the same pwm input to the four
motors result to different rates,

My English is not very well, I don't know if you can understand what  I mean

Thank you