[Paparazzi-devel] one rotor speed is slower than the other three rotors

From: Mike
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] one rotor speed is slower than the other three rotors
Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2015 06:35:58 -0700 (MST)

Hi all,
    when my quadrotor in ATT mode, I push the throttle in 6%, one rotor is
not runing but other three rotors is runing. My board is at horizontal
plane. when I push the throttle over 6%, the four rotors is runing. I think
this rotor must slower than others, But I do not know how to solve this
problem. Is there anyone know the reason?   and I see
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/File:Booz_autopilot_globalview.png, I can
find stabilization_cmd in codes, while I can not find supervision.commands
in codes. Is there some relationship between the rotor speed and
supervision.commands?

Thanks
Mike