[Paparazzi-devel] digital_cam.xml

From: Kristofer Von Ahnen
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] digital_cam.xml
Date: Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:11:56 -0600

Using the digital_cam module, we can adjust the frequency of the periodic function gpio_cam_ctrl_periodic() to a desired frequency by changing the parameter freq in the XML file. We've found that the frequency in hertz is computed as:

x = freq / 3

And this conversion is consistent on the interval freq = [ 3 , 30 ]. However once we surpass a value of 30, the frequency in hertz automatically clamps to roughly 20Hz.

Does anyone know why the code works this way or if there's a way to get a wider range of frequencies in hertz for the CamSW pin?