[Paparazzi-devel] Battery display in GCS?

From: Ori Pessach
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Battery display in GCS?
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2015 12:07:47 -0700

Which message is used to update the GCS battery level display? I've seen references to a BAT message, but I don't see those in the log files.

The display is behaving erratically for me, so I'm trying to track down whether the problem is with the hardware or with the software. The graph would go from showing over 12V when I boot up the drone, to as low as 10.7 (almost immediately) right after takeoff, and then back to close to 12V when the drone lands. Crashes, actually.

I'm wondering - what is that graph actually showing? It really doesn't seem to be the output from the battery.

Thanks,

Ori