Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with GPS FIX & VIDEO flow

From: Alex34
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with GPS FIX & VIDEO flow
Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2015 06:54:19 -0700 (MST)

Thank you very much for your answers.

Yes we did use this one :
http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/AR_Drone_2/getting_started

1. We are using Ubuntu 12.04 LTS and works fine.

2. We also managed to copy paparazzi in the AR Drone, because when we look
in the GCS, we can see that in the PFD tab, if we pitch up the drone, the
drone's orientation is good so we succeed to establish a link between our
laptop and the drone.

3. we read that we must calibrate the magnetometer by using the ARDrone
flight application before every flight, is it true ?

Yes it's clear that paparazzi seems to be very powerfull and we are
enthusiastic to use it.

Cheers,

Alex