Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with ardrone and flight recorder

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Problem with ardrone and flight recorder
Date: Sun, 8 Feb 2015 12:42:22 +0100

Hi,

if you use the parrot flight recorder GPS with the ardrone_sdk, then it is normal that it shows position accuracy as N/A, since this GPS simply does not provide this information.
You still get the basic sv channel information...
So if you have a 3D fix and get the position, everything is normal.

Hope that helps,
Felix