Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about "FBW".

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about "FBW".
Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2015 20:17:21 +0100

Hi Karoly,

it is for boards with two MCUs like the Classix: https://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/Classix
or for using two separate boards, e.g. two LisaM/2.0: conf/airframes/examples/separate_fbw_ap.xml

Cheers, Felix

On Wed, Feb 4, 2015 at 7:20 PM, Karoly Molnar <address@hidden> wrote:
Felix, can you recommend a hardware that supports dual MCU configuration? Is it meant for one MCU with multiple cores or two physically separate micros? I have just quickly scanned thru the Paparazzi supported hardware page but could not find any.

Thanks
Karoly