[Paparazzi-devel] Stuck on the wiki: Installing from Source (Homebrew/Op

From: Cody E
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Stuck on the wiki: Installing from Source (Homebrew/Opam)
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2015 09:51:56 -0800

Hi all,

Thanks for answering my first question so quickly. I'm currently working on a UAV to collect image data for an open source database of high quality images, topos, and DEMs of the Seattle Area. Needless to say, I bit off a lot more then I can chew with this UAV project.

Does someone mind explaining to me Step 6-7 on the "Installing from Source (Homebrew/Opam)" wiki?

I feel like this is a pretty noobish question, but when ever I try to find ~ sw/supervision/pc_common.ml, it says:

find: sw/supervision/pc_common.ml: No such file or directory

Am I looking in the wrong place? Am I looking for something that doesn't exist on my computer yet, i.e. this is part of paparazzi source code? Any resources that will point me in the right direction are greatly appreciated.

Thanks again!

--
-Best,

Cody J. F. Edmonds