Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue following OSX installation steps from the Wi

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Issue following OSX installation steps from the Wiki
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2015 08:22:56 -0400

Thank you Felix,
changing the raw2 to raw didn't work but I figured out what did.
Your URL you gave did lead to a page that had an option to view "raw"
which I did. Then I copied that URL from my browser and used that.
This worked:
curl
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/paparazzi/paparazzi-portability-support/master/darwin/install/Contents/Resources/pprz-env-set
>~/Desktop/pprz-env-set
I'll edit the Wiki to shown this new URL.
-DC