Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Tuning?

From: Ori Pessach
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Quad Tuning?
Date: Thu, 8 Jan 2015 17:13:33 +0200

Ben,

I've had similar problems with takeoff, and at the time I thought they had something to do with not doing a proper magnetometer calibration prior to attempting to fly.

After doing a calibration, it seemed like takeoffs were getting better, but I ran into other equipment issues so I haven't been able to fly since then (end of November.)

I'd love to know if you were able to figure this out!

Ori