Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Stand Alone GPS also known as GPS13 not

From: Joseph Muhlhausen
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi Stand Alone GPS also known as GPS13 not working
Date: Mon, 5 Jan 2015 15:47:27 -0500

Chris,

It seems to draw power, although it is not clear how much (My voltmeter says "1  ." when set to 200 mA) It could be a short circuit. I am now testing the continuity.

Heinrich,

I have bypassed the battery (and made a little bit of a mess) but it doesn't seem to have changed anything so far. I have a ublox LEA-6H made for paparrazi by PPZ-UAV.

I'll keep testing and will report back my findings.

Thank you!
Joseph