Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee autopilot PMEG2010EB substitute

From: Michel GORRAZ
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Apogee autopilot PMEG2010EB substitute
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 08:53:57 +0100

Hi Chao,

PMEG2010EA (SOD323 package) can electrically replace the PMEG2010(A)EB (SOD523 package) but it is slightly bigger (1.7mm vs 1.2mm length) and i'm not sure it will fit on the PCB.
A correct replacement diode might be any Shottky diode in SOD523 package, with a "sufficient" (peak) forward current for D2 :
- PMEG2005EB
- PMEG3005EB
- PMEG3010EB
- ....(a lot more)

Let me know who is your favorite part distributor and i can help to find an available alternative option.

Michel

My apogee quadroter failing down, some electronic devices on autopilot board
was broken. I could found all the replacement from market but PMEG2010EB. I
am wondering that is there an alternative option for PMEG2010EB, e.g.
PMEG2010EA..

Thanks in advance.

BR
Chao