Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board

From: Marius Pfeffer
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Paparazzi run on STM32F4 Discovery board
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2014 13:35:31 +0100

Hello

You could use one of the doughterboard pcbs (sorry, I have no left) as breakout board. Maybe Slava Shvedenko r.shvedenko@gmail.com has some left, if not, search the cheapest manufacturer on http://pcbshopper.com

I have some software configuration files for the discovery board, but can't guarantee that they work. Do you need them ?

There should also be some information on the mailing list.

Best regards
Marius

Hi all,
       I want to run paparazzi on STM32F4 Discovery + 10dof imu. Anyone could guide me how it to be done. I have read one email under "Paparazzi-devel" , the person name "Christ" had already done this.But I don't find any instruction and guide for this.

With regards,
Kyaw Khaing