Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.

From: John-papa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 02:39:11 -0700 (MST)

Hi flixr,
my paparazzi version is v5.3_devel-436-g6d70947-dirty (master branch).
my problem is the embedded baro on apogee (mpl3115) doesn't respond.
ln the log file i get the message:
2C_ERRORS 0 43993 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 1
The second attribute which is (acknowledge_failure_cnt) accumulates and
doesn't stop when running.
There is no barometer reading at all. no climb rate reading at all
either...!
here is the airframe file.
marble.xml <http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16499/marble.xml>