Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.

From: John-papa
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Configuration for apogee quadrotor.
Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2014 01:50:06 -0700 (MST)

hi liangchao,
I have been trynig to use apogee board for quad rotors too. i wrote an xml
file for configuration. everything seems fine  except the barometer.although
i didn't test it on an actual air frame. i don't get any climb rate messages
at all. i have seen the picture of your gcs here that shows a positive climb
rate of 0.3. i copied  your exact xml configuration file that you pasted
here just to test but it is still the same results and no climb rate data is
available. my apogee board barometer  doesn't seem to work properly. when i
assign BARO_LED to one of the board's leds, it doesn't even turn on. i even
tried to install paparazzi again because i had made some changes in mine.
but it didn't work either. i had two apogee boards. i tested on both of them
but still the same result.
am i missing something here??
did you see the same issue in any of your experiments with apogee board ??