Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source code analysis of paparazzi

From: Matthieu Lemerre
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source code analysis of paparazzi
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2014 11:43:18 +0100

Hi Felix and Karoly,

Yes, this was a configuration error from my side, the code is
correct. The long that appear is in the source code after being parsed
by Frama-C; the problem I had here is that I forgot to configure the
Frama-C libc emulation correctly, and it translated int64_t to long
instead of long long.

@Karoly: Keep in mind that this is source code analysis, so there is no
compiler settings outside of configuration of Frama-C itself...

Best regards,
Matthieu