Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source c codes about paparazzi_fixedwing

From: Michal Podhradsky
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Source c codes about paparazzi_fixedwing
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 10:09:50 -0800

Eclipse -> File -> New -> Makefile project with existing code -> select paparazzi root directory

Then you have whole project in Eclipse, so you can edit/add stuff. Compilation still has to be still done from GCS for a particular airplane (the build button). The debugging guide is here: http://wiki.paparazziuav.org/wiki/RT_Paparazzi
(it is the same for non-rt paparazzi).

Hope that helps.