Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flying on Svalbard

From: Sergey Krukowski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Flying on Svalbard
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 11:01:57 +0100

Btw, according to my quick calculations, theoretically the frame can take up to 2,5 kilo payload and hover with 2,5 kilo payload for about 40-50 min. Theoretically.

Best regards,
Sergey

Congratulations!
Loïc

thanks indeed Martin, very interesting read.

Especially thanks for re-publishing your posts in English. I'm not sure
your humor would survive babelfish translation, so the extra effort is
definitely appreciated :)

Chris Gough

On 18/11/2014, at 3:21 AM, "Prof. Dr.-Ing. Heinrich Warmers" <
address@hidden> wrote:

> Dear Martin,
> good  luck!, many happy landings and thank you for your blog.
>

> Martin Mueller schrieb:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we are currently up in the north on Svalbard, flying Paparazzi aircraft
in the cold and dark polar night. Everything works like a charm!