Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over inte

From: betaros
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 08:31:46 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I uninstalled all Debianpackages which are depending on Paparazzi, but that
doesn't help. I continously get the same message and I don't think that this
has something to do with Debian. The reason for that is, that the path is
the OCAML installpath and the path from the git-repo.

Do you might have another idea?

Greetings
betaros