[Paparazzi-devel] Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over interfac

From: betaros
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Debian Jessie - inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent
Date: Tue, 18 Nov 2014 06:43:57 -0700 (MST)

Hi,

I try to compile Paparazzi 5.2 under Debian Jessie, but I am getting some
errors while compilation.

I already had the same error like this before:
http://lists.paparazziuav.org/Build-Failure-on-OS-X-Yosemite-td16302.html
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/Build-Failure-on-OS-X-Yosemite-td16302.html>
But I already downgraded lablgtk to 2.16.

/o/p/paparazzi # ❯❯❯ make
Building Paparazzi version v5.2.0_stable-21-g120ffd4
make -C data/maps
DOWNLOAD: google maps version code
Updated google maps version to 162
make -C sw/lib/ocaml
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make -C sw/supervision
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make -C sw/ground_segment/misc
CC natnet2ivy
make -C sw/logalizer
make[1]: Nothing to be done for 'all'.
make -C sw/ground_segment/cockpit
OC gcs.ml
findlib: [WARNING] Interface glibIvy.cmi occurs in several directories:
/root/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /usr/lib/ocaml
findlib: [WARNING] Interface ivy.cmi occurs in several directories:
/root/.opam/system/lib/glibivy, /usr/lib/ocaml
File "gcs.ml", line 1:
Error: The files /opt/paparazzi/paparazzi/sw/lib/ocaml/mapCanvas.cmi
       and /root/.opam/system/lib/lablgtk2/gToolbox.cmi
       make inconsistent assumptions over interface GdkEvent
Makefile:62: recipe for target 'gcs.cmo' failed
make[1]: *** [gcs.cmo] Error 2
Makefile:133: recipe for target 'cockpit' failed
make: *** [cockpit] Error 2

Greetings
betaros