Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Parrot Bebop paparazzi integration

From: Reto Büttner
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Fwd: Parrot Bebop paparazzi integration
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2014 15:29:01 +0100

Hi Bart

Very cool!

Can you summarize the additional functionality the Paparazzi integration will provide compared to the standard ground station control (FreeFlight) provided by Parrot?

Cheers
Reto

Hi Paparazzi community,

As you know paparazzi is very modular platform. To show the world how modular we are, we work hard on implementing paparazzi into the Parrot Bebop. At the Micro Aerial Vehicle Laboratory (MAVLab) of Delft University of Technology faculty Aerospace engineering (TU Delft) we received a pre-production model of the Bebop. We do our best to have paparazzi integrated before the launch of the Bebop. If you want to follow the progress check our (youtube channel)

after 4 hours after reception of the Bebop

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HEa9lcDIO2g

kind regards,

Bart Remes

--