[Paparazzi-devel] old style imu code works in lpc but not in stm32 autop

From: Chris
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] old style imu code works in lpc but not in stm32 autopilots
Date: Fri, 07 Nov 2014 14:32:10 +0200

Hi
Felix i think you know this, i have some imu code that is written with the old style (everything in a file) and i am puzzled because it works fine with the twog and tiny but not with stm32 autopilots. I have tried everything but it looks like the i2c subsystem does not respond? I don't really need the code i am just curious to find out the cause of this behaviour.
Chris