[Paparazzi-devel] Hardware specifications to run paparazzi

From: j.lee-3
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Hardware specifications to run paparazzi
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2014 16:38:47 -0700 (MST)

I want to use paparazzi software on an open source embedded system called
OpenCM9.04 which uses STM32F103 as the micro processor. It only has the
flash memory of 128Kbytes as the name suggests.

I'm quite new to this area of embedded systems and I was wondering if it is
possible to run paparazzi software on this board. To put it differently,
what is the minimum specifications of the embedded board to run the
paparazzi software ?

My apologies for such a question (I really do not have any idea on it) but I
just needed a quick answer.