Re: [Paparazzi-devel] absent servo pwm pulses

From: hendrixgr .
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] absent servo pwm pulses
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2014 19:05:18 +0200

Thank you so much Felix.
I will try tomorrow to fix it although everything looks fine. Probably the problem is sitting right in front of me....
Chris

On Mon, Nov 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM, Felix Ruess <address@hidden> wrote:
In the fixedwing firmware it will load the default actuators set in the board makefile.

Do you have the board files and airframe file of your setup on github or so?

You can also use the test_actuators_pwm_sin target of the test_progs firmware, that will test PWM actuators by simply moving each one from 1ms to 2ms.
Or the test_actuators_pwm or setup_actuators to change them via settings.
See e.g.conf/airframes/examples/setup_lisam2.xml