[Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Mission Module

From: enes dilcan
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Rotorcraft Mission Module
Date: Thu, 16 Oct 2014 23:37:56 +0300

Hi guys,

I want to test mission module on NPS but currently I have not manage to run it.

First,I added mission_rotorcraft.xmi to airframe file and I called mission_run function from flight plan.Then I wrote a c app for sending mission messages to Ivybus. By using ivyprobe, I listened Ivybus and I only displayed values related mission. After calling my app I saw that, MISSION_GO_TO_WP messages were inserted to Ivybus but MISSION_STATUS was not changed.

I would be very pleased if someone can summarize the usage of mission module on NPS.

As a note that, I have used Paparazzi-v5-2-0-stable for this case. Also , I have tested my c app by sending/binding other messages before testing mission messages.

Regards,
enes

--

nsdcn