[Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 setup for fixed wing

From: Robert
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] YAPA2 setup for fixed wing
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 14:45:15 -0700 (MST)

Hello everybody

For my first setup I chose a Yapa2 and a Drotek 10DOF MEMS breakout board,
an EagleTree airspeed sensor and a pprz GPS board (ublox 6H).
So far setting it to work was ok. A little soldering, firmware download and
a software download via USB worked out well.
Now I am rather confused about all these settings, defs and options in the
airframe file, the telemetry file, etc.

Maybe someone of you could give me a hand and help me out with a file or a
set of files that would possibly be similar to mine ?
Thanks a lot for it.
(My airframe will be a Funjet (by Multiplex) and the radio will be Multiplex
2,4GHz too, a normal RC-receiver with a PPM-frame output. Forgotten
anything? Yes, telemetry will be XBees.)

One future thing is a Umarim ap that is lying here. In the devel threads I
read about certain malfunctions maybe because of the ITG3200 onboard. Has
this been proved or has someone found a solution for it ? I couldnt find
this out.
That is why I did not choose this one for my initial setup.

Best Regards
Bob