Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M v2 +Aspirin IMU loss

From: afishindouban
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/M v2 +Aspirin IMU loss
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2014 23:26:33 -0700 (MST)

Here talking about BARO and altitude estimation. I want to share with my
issue. This issue has been bother me for a long time.

    <target name="ap"   board="lisa_m_2.0">

      <configure name="LISA_M_BARO" value="BARO_MS5611_SPI"/>
      <configure name="PERIODIC_FREQUENCY" value="120"/>
      <configure name="AHRS_PROPAGATE_FREQUENCY" value="100"/>
      <configure name="AHRS_CORRECT_FREQUENCY" value="100"/>
      <define name="DEBUG"/>
    </target>

try this is in V5.2, Microjet_lisa_m configuration. I only add a DEBUG flag.
This is a LISA/M2 with AspirinV2.2 from transition Robot.

you can see this strange real time plot result.
<http://lists.paparazziuav.org/file/n16196/39.png>

as you can see, BARO_MS5611 pressure and temp look normal (pressure has one
abnormal peak). but estimator.Z has many strange peak , that bother me a
lot. what could be the reason of it ? the AP board is one the table without
moving, no light to the sensor side. I only connect Xbee to the board and
power up. no any other thing....