Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DX6i Mixing

From: Eric Parsonage
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] DX6i Mixing
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 07:01:59 +0930

HI

It sounds to me like one of two problems.

1) You have the transmitter in hell mode (so the throttle stick is actually the
pitch stick) this is resolved by changing the transmitter  to fixed wing
aircraft mode

2) Did you bind the satellite receiver on a spectrum receiver or on a paparazzi
board? You must bind on a paparazzi board as satelite receivers can be bound in
several different modes the one that Paparazzi uses is generally not the same
as low end receivers use. This is resolved by binding the satellite using a
Paparazzi board.

Regards

Eric