Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing of Paparazzi-tools to Mac OSX 10 Maveri

From: Piotr Esden-Tempski
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Installing of Paparazzi-tools to Mac OSX 10 Mavericks fails
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2014 22:49:23 -0700

As you can see I reported the bugs to the macports developers. We now have to
wait for them to fix it.

As macports maintainers are notoriously slow at updating and fixing their
packages, I have started investigating the use of homebrew instead.

Sadly putting together a "tap" for it will take a while and my time is very
limited, but I am doing my best. For now the best solution seems to revert back
to using ubuntu as far as I can tell. :(

Cheers,
Piotr