[Paparazzi-devel] making paparazzi on MacOSX fails - "Unbound module Xml

From: benedikt
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] making paparazzi on MacOSX fails - "Unbound module Xml"
Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2014 06:33:25 -0700 (MST)

Gday gents,

Im trying to install Paparazzi from source, and I have some problems.
I fixed many of them with tips from this list or by just hacking around.
But here is one that I can fix:

after the git clone, the "make" fails with the following message:

File "extXml.mli", line 26, characters 12-19:
Error: Unbound module Xml
make[1]: *** [extXml.cmi] Error 2
make: *** [libpprz] Error 2

There are also lots of findlib  [WARNING]s, but I read those can be ignored.
So I assume the unbound module is the problem.

Any idea what I might be doing wrong?

Thanks!
Benedikt