Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google is everywhere

From: David Conger
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Google is everywhere
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2014 10:46:42 -0700

Paparazzi is at the heart of virtually every project and company out
there. The Paparazzi project is that source of knowledge that guided
them off the not working orig. path and onto one that works. Either
away from legos and onto more open extensible type hardware and
software or to learn about control theory with working code to review.

I remember clearly that evening I installed Ubuntu and Paparazzi on
Chris Anderson's laptop and sent it back to him. He can't say he
doesn't know about Paparazzi or hasn't at a minimum tried to use it.
It took me about 2hrs and the simulator and everything Paparazzi
(including the Wifi he assured me wouldn't work).

Paparazzi for some reason is that thing people like to ignore although
we know better how people got from things that didn't work to things
that do work. It's on the shoulders of the Paparazzi developers and
ENAC these people see so far.