Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/MX 2.1 Bind Button issues

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Lisa/MX 2.1 Bind Button issues
Date: Thu, 28 Aug 2014 16:25:49 +0200

Hi,

it should work now with latest master (and freshly released v5.2) if you set board="lisa_mx_2.1"

Cheers, Felix

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 8:23 AM, Piotr Esden-Tempski <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi,

This should fix the issues with Lisa/M and Lisa/MX prior to version 2.1: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/814

I also added the board files for Lisa/M and Lisa/MX version 2.1: https://github.com/paparazzi/paparazzi/pull/813

In both cases I am not getting glitchy and unpredictable binding/not binding behavior any more.

Please test.

Regards,
Piotr