Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about 'carrot' in the code.

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] Question about 'carrot' in the code.
Date: Wed, 20 Aug 2014 16:01:22 +0200

Hi,

As Chris said, the carrot is a simple way for guidance/navigation.
Think of a stick with a carrot that you hold in front of your donkey/horse to get it to walk in the direction you desire.
You set a point at a defined distance from your current position in the direction which your robot should fly/drive to (e.g. towards your next waypoint).

Cheers, Felix

On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 9:01 AM, Chris Gough <address@hidden> wrote:
The carrot is the dot on the map that your plane/copter/donkey flys towards...

Chris Gough