Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error when uploading code to ppz

From: Felix Ruess
Subject: Re: [Paparazzi-devel] error when uploading code to ppz
Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2014 13:52:53 +0200

Hi guys,

does the krooz bootloader really report it self as Product: DFU Demo and Manufacturer: Black Sphere Technologies?
If yes, it would really make sense to change that in the krooz bootloader so it will reports its name properly and that can put in the whitelist of the dfu script so you don't have to use --any.

Or did you upload the software to another board by accident?

Cheers, Felix