[Paparazzi-devel] What does the effect of feedforward(DD gain) in rotorc

From: Eltonwu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] What does the effect of feedforward(DD gain) in rotorcraft configuration
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2014 20:01:29 -0700 (PDT)

    Currently, I'm tuning the PID of the attitude loop. I know the meaning of
the pgain, igain, dgain but I have no idea of The DD gain.So I try to set it
to zero and set it to a very big value. I dont feel very much different
between the values.

   So what the effect of DD gain.and how to select a suitable value?

   Thanks in advance