[Paparazzi-devel] error when uploading code to ppz

From: Eduardo lavratti
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] error when uploading code to ppz
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2014 17:28:17 -0300

hello,
When i try to upload the firmware to krooz board using bootloader i get this error:

sometime the upload process finish but the board not initialize.
Sometime the uoload finished but i get some crazy behaviour in flight.

for now i tried more than 20 times and the process cannot finish.

If i try in my very old laptop it work ok.

when i try in one of my 3 new laptops it fail.

any idea ?