[Paparazzi-devel] Why the rotorcraft always rotate(yaw is unstable)?

From: Eltonwu
Subject: [Paparazzi-devel] Why the rotorcraft always rotate(yaw is unstable)?
Date: Sun, 20 Jul 2014 19:55:18 -0700 (PDT)

I use the config file "quadrotor_lisa_m_2_pwm_spektrum" to download the
software to my board. Everything seem to be ok, and the rotorcraft can fly
basiclly with tuning the PID of roll & pitch with the
AP_MODE_ATTITUDE_DIRECT.

But I got a problem is that the rotorcraft is always rotate in same
direction,so I can't control it. I try to tune the PID of the yaw? But not
work well,still rotate.

I think the magnetometer is calibrated as the wiki says.
I try to modify the code to force the yaw output is 0. I want to see how the
craft behavior without yaw PID control. finally I see the craft also rotate
in a same direction.

At last, I sorry for my poor English, I don't know whether I express my
words exactly.

Does anyone have any idea ?

Thanks in advance!!